Original Photo Credit:Copyright: ilona75 / 123RF Stock Photo
Earlier I shared a list of ways you can entertain young kids indoors. I’ve found several other great lists to share with you written by some awesome children’s bloggers. The way I see it, the more ideas you have, the more armed you will be against that pent up energy that occurs when the kids are stuck indoors.
- Be sure to check out my Active YouTube Channels to help wear out the kids.
- Jamie from Hands On As We Grow shares some great ways to actively play with the youngest kiddos in her Top 10 Indoor Activities for Toddlers.
- The Outlaw Mom shares 30 Active Indoor Activities that are sure to keep your little ones busy.
- You can find over 30 Stuck Inside Games (most of which your older kids will enjoy) at Kids Activities Blog.
- Deborah from Teach Preschool provides ways to incorporate Large Motor Play with kids even when you’re stuck in small spaces.
- Paula from Beauty Through Imperfection shares over 30 Indoor Fun Ideas for Kids, some of which I’ve never heard of (and can’t wait to try).
- Devany from Still Playing School has gathered an extensive list of indoor Active Games for Kids; one for every letter of the alphabet.
Now that you have this list of lists, you and the kiddos should be able to make it through whatever has you stuck indoors with your sanity intact. Happy playing!